A-ChieveMent Solution' success over recent years has meant that we have grown rapidly and, as a result, there are often a range of exciting opportunities within our organisation.
Our staffs are our most important attributes and therefore we are always looking for determined, energetic people to join us. We offer a team-based environment, a cooperative culture and pragmatic approach to work.
We are always on the lookout for talent, if you are passionate about IT, please send us your CV to our HR department and accompanied by answers to the questions below:
- Why are you interested in working for ACM?
- What interests you about the IT industry?
- What experience, skills and qualifications do you have that are relevant for the role?
- What is your availability and notice period?
- Do you have your own transportation?
Positions currently available:
IT Help Desk Engineer
We are always on the lookout for IT engineers. We are specifically looking for people with at least 3 years experience and skills in:
- Handle PCs, Notebooks, Peripherals and printer's faults
- Maintain Desktops hardware configuration & Operating Systems
- Handle software troubleshooting of Standard Office Applications
- Troubleshoot remote users dial-up problems
- Handle Email Support for Desktops
- Handle PCs, Notebooks, Peripherals installation, Upgrades and Internal relocation
- Assist in setup of new PCs and Installation of Standard Office Application
- Ensure that all Users are able to log in to the Company network
- Detect and Eliminate of computer viruses
- Troubleshooting of problems encountered by End Users
- Perform asset tagging
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Singaporean / SPR
- Propose IT services to clients primarily
- Work closely with sales team as well as other business partners
- Gather technical requirements, develop cost effective solutions as well as presentation to clients
- Respond to tenders, RDQs, RFPs
- Seek out new opportunities and prospecting for new customers.
- Manage sales portfolios & develop customer relationship.
- Achieving assigned sales targets and profitability objective
- Develops and expands opportunity in the existing clients
- Identify and penetrate into new clients via cold calling and marketing activities.
- Establishes customer account plans and identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and execute a clear action plan for success.
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions or enhancement.
- At least 2 years of IT experience in IT solution
- Familiar with market trends for systems and SI solution
- Exposure to IT products is required.
- At least 2 years of relevant IT sales experience/IT infra/Solution/Software
- Proven track record of controlling sales performance and systematic process for making changes
We are always on the lookout for talent, if you are passionate about IT, please send us your CV for us to keep on file should an opportunity arise.