Upgrading to Microsoft 365 Business from Office 365 Business Premium
Why should you upgrade to Microsoft 365 Business and what are the benefits?
What is Microsoft 365 Business? Microsoft 365 Business is a subscription-based service that provides Office 365 software as well as security features designed to help businesses protect themselves from cyber security threats. With these advanced protection features, we can secure our data on any computer we add to our organization. Designed and built for SMB's (small to medium business) up to 300 users. Microsoft 365 Business brings together the security and innovation of Windows 10 with the strength and familiarity of Office 365, as well as simplified management and maintenance features tailored to small and mid-sized companies.
The following are three compelling reasons to move from Office 365 Business Premium to Microsoft 365 Business:
- Upgrading to Windows 10 Professional
- Simplified management and control of corporate applications and data across devices
- Advanced Security Features
We use Microsoft 365 Business security in each of the following instances:
- Secure User identity
- Secure Enrolled devices
- Secure Applications
- Secure E-mails
- Secure Data
The security of business data can be jeopardized in a variety of ways. With the following actions, Microsoft 365 Business can help us to defend against these threats:
- E-Mail scanning (ATP Safe Links)
- E-mail Attachment Analysis (ATP Safe Attachments)
- E-mail Encryption - Ensuring only the intended recipient can read the e-mail
- Anti-Phishing policies that use machine learning and Impersonation detection.
- Multi-Factor Authentication and access to the application and data from only trusted location.
- Malware Detection
- Data Loss Prevention (Prevention of data leakage)
- Unlimited Cloud archiving so all mailbox data can be retained indefinitely.
Enrolled Devices can be secured with the following:
- 1. Conditional Access - Preventing users or devices from accessing the company data from un-approved locations, devices or apps.
- 2. Application Protection - Security features to protect data on mobile devices. This ensures that data from business applications is not saved outside of the company.
- 3. Remote wipe - The ability to remotely wipe data on any enrolled devices if lost or stolen.
- 4. Patch Management - Management of Windows updates across devices
So what next?
Transitioning to Microsoft 365 is a smart move for companies who want to ensure their data is protected from cyber security threats by using the most up-to-date technologies.
Contact us for more information on Microsoft 365.. Check out our ACM Microsoft package (Includes Microsoft 365 Business, with our IT Maintenance Support and many more) by either contacting our hotline at 62955962 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you havenít already upgraded to Windows 10, you could be putting business security at risk.