29 Apr, 2019
Interviewing a vendor is almost same as interviewing a potential employee. You are required to ask the similar questions to a vendor. For instances:
• How long have you been in this industry?
• Why should I use your service and not others service provider?
• What makes you unique and outstanding while competing with others competitors?
• Does your vendor listen to your requirement and understand you? Some of vendors out there are know how to lecture you and does not listen to you and understand your industry.
• Does the vendors provide the reasonably price compare to other competitors in that market?
Vendor selection is a skill that you will develop as you and your business grow. Following these steps and asking the right questions along the way will get you there faster.